Friday, April 1, 2011

Sew Stylish

Happy Friday!
Well, not so happy for me since I am working all weekend. Hey, we are one step closer to warmer weather I hope. It actually snowed a little here last night! And that's no April fooling!

Today Clear and Simple Stamps releases their new stamps set called "On the Mend II".  I love this set because it focuses on sewing and fashion. Right now the big trend is all about sewing, stitch lines, and shabby chicness! This new set is an addition to "On the Mend". I think these sets are a must and they also have matching dies!

Be sure to check out all the beautiful samples by the design team, and stop by Style Watch to get more trend information and inspiration. Have a great weekend!


Design Elements:
Stamps: CSS
Cardstock: CSS
Ribbon: CSS
DP: Reminisce
Buttons: CSS
Pins: Making Memories
Ink: CSS
* Design Trend: Soften your card with white ink around your edges!