Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stylish Space

Good Morning!
I hope everyone is ready for the weekend. It is really starting to feel like Spring here in Maryland. I am so happy about that! Today we focus our attention on stylish spaces. Yes, fashion and interior really do compliment each other. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new stamps set by Clear and Simple Stamps called " Just My Style", please do so. They also designed fabulous die cuts for these stamps!

So when I think of a stylish space, I think of open space. I like clean, sleek interiors with a pop of color. I love modern design with a little softness. Keeping an open floor plan makes any space appear bigger and easy to manage. Same holds true when creating cards. Focus on letting the white space happen and add a pop of color. Be sure to check out my article on Style Watch!
Have a great weekend. It's March Madness!

Design Elements:
Stamps: CSS
Cardstock: CSS
Ribbon: CSS
Ink: CSS
Embellishments: Robin's Nest
Die: CSS
Copic Markers