Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Color of Spring: Party Teal Dawn

Hello,
I hope you are ready for an exciting weekend of football, if not, it is a great weekend to sneak away and craft! Something else that is exciting, each month going forward I will focus on a color of the month and show you ways to incorporate that color. Next month get ready for my palette of colors that will be easy to use on your next projects.
Well this month the color is "Party Teal Dawn". You probably thought I would pick red or pick for Valentine's Day..ha! This color is so rich and gorgeous it looks great alone or pop it with a bright color like a lime green. I really love the bright hue and the cardstock quality is phenomenal! The cute stamps set is Clear and Simple Stamps called "Spring". It is great for a rainy day or just a little pick me up from the bad weather. Have a great weekend!


Design Elements:
Stamps: CSS "Spring"
Cardstock: CSS "Party Teal Dawn", Kraft Like a Rockstar, Little Black Dress
DP: American Craft, Echo Park
Embellishments: Jesse James Glitter Dots
Dies: Spellbinders
* Design Trend: Blend brights together with neutral tones!