Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shroom Makeover

Good Morning!
A weekend off for me! I am so excited that I almost forgot to post! I have an upcoming class tomorrow at Great Scraps teaching Copics and I have tons of prep work to do today.
Okay, here is another look at the cute little mushroom! And guess what? They have die cuts to match! I love die cuts and these are unique because I have never seen  mushroom die cuts. What is funny, I am seeing mushrooms in fabrics, interior, and furniture. I am telling you, this trend is catching on. Clear and Simple Stamps are ahead of its time. Here is the sample for this week. I kept everything really simple this time. Also be sure to visit the website to have a look at those dies! They are to die for! LOL! Have a nice weekend!




Design Elements:
Cardstock: CSS
Stamps: CSS
Button: CSS
Twine: N/A
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Copic Markers