Monday, January 3, 2011

Comfy, Cozy, Woodlands

Happy New Year to you! I hope your holidays were fun. I know I had a great time spending it with my family back in Ohio. And the weather was extremely mild. We got to 50 degrees on New Years Day!
As you know, I am still doing Style Watch with Clear and Simple Stamps. I know this year will be trend focused and a lot of fun. I really enjoy Style Watch, and if you haven't signed up for the newsletter, please do so!
This month we are focusing on a new trend...mushrooms! Yes, they are trendy and different. The new stamp set is called "Fun Fungi". Be sure to take a look at the design team samples! And since we are in the season of Winter, we are also focusing on everything comfy, cozy, and woodland. I hope this gets the juices to flowing to start a great new year of fun cards!

Styling:
Cardstock: CSS
Ink: CSS
Stamps: CSS
Embellishments : N/A
*Trend Watch: Fan Folding