Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Father's Day Cards

Good Morning,
Well it is a bit of a rainy morning here in Maryland. I thought I would share another Father's Day card with you today. Just in case you are still procrastinating...or maybe that is just me!
Just to let you know, I will be doing a make-n-take at Photo Scraps next Wednesday, June 23 from 11am-1pm where we will focus on skin tones using Copic markers. If you are in the area please stop in.

Here is the Golf Gent set by Clear and Simple Stamps. If your dad is a golfer, this set is perfect to create some fabulous cards with. Also, check out their cardstock.
I love the weight of it and it is great with dies!
Here's hoping you have a dry and sunny day!

Ingredients:
CSS: Golf Gent stamp set
CSS: Cardstock
Copic Markers
Ribbon: Ribbons and Bows Oh My!
Ink: CSS
DP: Kaiser Kraft