Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday

Hello,
I hope everyone is ready for a nice weekend. I know that I am! I was talking to a friend the other day and she told me that she was never going to make cards again! I was very sad to hear this. She said that she missed time with family and friends and was so bogged down with the blogging world. I can relate to that. But you have to give yourself a break. Blogworld will be here when you have time. So today, and this weekend, think about what is going to make you happy. Have fun with challenges, but know that no one is going to come looking for you if you take a few days off. There are no Blog Police. Make time for friends, family and other fun activities.

Be Kind to yourself! Here is a card I designed for Clear and Simple Stamps.
I love this sentiment! This is from their latest set "Kind Deeds". Have a great weekend!