Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday/Blog Candy

Good Morning!
It's Friday! But huge amounts of snow is expected so this weekend will be ideal for projects. Okay, so did you enjoy all the great pictures from CHA? I hope you jotted down your favorites because I am giving away a few great surprises including Prima Flowers, super cute tote bags filled with goodies from Basic Grey, Whiff of Joy, ribbon, and Smooch Spritz!
All you have to do is become a follower of my blog and tell me what is your favorite product from the pictures I posted. Also, please pass it on that I am giving away blog candy. Pretty easy? I will start the contest today and will post a winner on Friday, February 12th. That gives you a week! Good luck! And have a cozy weekend! Please leave your response at Spo1908@aol.com.