Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Great Stuff

Hello All,
Thought I would share what I purchased today from my local scrapbook store. Since we are threatened with another winter snow storm, I thought I might as well get some fun paper to do some of my projects with. Then I thought about groceries and all the other boring stuff!
Anyway, if you have not picked up Quite Contrary by My Mind's Eye, you are missing out! The line is fabulous. I also picked out some papers from their Lush collection! Yummy! Now We R Memory Keepers has some fantastic Easter paper that I picked up as well.
Visit your local scrapbook store soon. Let's keep them in business too!
Here is a cute card I made for Valentine's Day but can be used anytime. Don't be afraid to send that special someone a paper kiss! I used the set by Clear and Simple Stamps to create this card! I really like the lips..lol