Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Class in VA

Hello All, Are you ready for Christmas and the holidays? I have been missing in action! It has been a long couple of weeks for me but it's over now and I can relax for a few days. I did get a chance to design the new Thankfully Bella class at Angela's Happy Stamper on Jan.11, 2009 in Reston, VA. Sorry, but this class is already sold out! How exciting! I hope you like the samples! You are also in for a real treat as we send Bella off for a brief vacation and begin a new class with new stamps and more techniques! I will not spoil the surprise, so I will not tell you what new stamps are in the store. And the store is now closed until the new year! Ha! I know you will love the new class. Just get those Copic markers ready! I look forward to seeing the Reston Lady Stampers real soon!